Can someone tell me with certainty what guns were used?

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
The inconsistencies are staggering! So 4 hand guns on scene. Rifle in trunk. Yet everyone was shot with.. 223. Not to mention the rifle pulled from the trunk doesn't look like an AR. What the **** is going on? Was one of the pistols an AR pistol?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I watched TV reports from the scene by police officials standing at a news podium stating the shooter used 2 pistols, a Sig Sauer and a Glock, they also found a Bushmaster .223 in his car. So much confusion even the people on the scene are gonna get some info wrong.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
Bushmaster XM-15 Rifle
10MM Glock 20 SF Handgun
9MM SIG Sauer Handgun

It also says he shot his mom with a .22 Marlin Rifle & had a shotgun in the car.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I keep hearing differing reports as well.

All the initial reprots said the rifle was in the car and he used 2 handguns. Now I keep hearing that ONLY the rifle was used. WTF

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Everything I've read says that he used two handguns and an AR-15 was NOT used. That appears to be the actual truth.

If you listen to the mainstream liberal media, they'll have you believing that some kind of fully automatic "assault weapon" specifically designed to kill babies was used. It's hard to get to the real facts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Blame the media primarily for all of the confusion and misinformation. One of our local stations caught a lot of flak for not properly verifying the information they rushed to the public. Very common with the media, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread