Can someone help?

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
I just bought a Diablo Predator tuner and dont really know what is good settings. Can someone tell me what they did to get the most out of the tuner without doing any harm? I have just some basic bolt ons that you can see in my sign... If someone would help that'd be great, you could PM me too.

Austin

BlkSVTCobra

Established Member
Sometimes i think im the only one on here...... Everyone will talk about the stupiest things in the world but couldnt even help out a fellow cobra owner with something almost everyone here has on their car... a Predator tuner...

1FastFord

Established Member
load the performance tune and add some fuel for the both ranges. Definately verify on the dyno to make sure it is ok. Better yet, get a custom tune for it because there are some things that you can't change that will give you better performance.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
BlkSVTCobra said:
Sometimes i think im the only one on here...... Everyone will talk about the stupiest things in the world but couldnt even help out a fellow cobra owner with something almost everyone here has on their car... a Predator tuner...

Be patient bro....hell this thread hasn't even been up two hours.. :poke:

With just an intake and catback just load the performance tune onto the car. You can +/- fuel and timing as needed but you'll need to stick your car on a dyno to figure that out....Best thing to do is play with it.....

Last edited:

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
BlkSVTCobra said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
load performance tune from predator this should wake up the car a bit. There is no true way to tune without a dyno. Talk to RWTD or Amazon racing for mail order tunes.

Users who are viewing this thread