Can I run 47 lb injectors and pump gas?

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
As long as you are just bolt ons i believe thats fine. The 47lb injectors should be enough. I would consult with whoever your tuner is as he will be able to give you the best advice.

01bluesnake

Established Member
I am running 47lb frpp injectors. Have plenty of fuel left on E85 with them. I just loaded my pump gas 47lb tune, went to fill up on E85, swapped to my E85 47lb injector tune and was all set to go. Car ran a little odd for the first 10-15 mins till the gas in the lines was gone and E85 ran through.

Jedisalami

Established Member
I am running 47lb frpp injectors. Have plenty of fuel left on E85 with them. I just loaded my pump gas 47lb tune, went to fill up on E85, swapped to my E85 47lb injector tune and was all set to go. Car ran a little odd for the first 10-15 mins till the gas in the lines was gone and E85 ran through.

whats your duty cycle at?

RSKtakR

Established Member
Shaun requires 47's for his E85 tunes and they are never maxed out on the corn. Before any tunes are done for the 47's and corn, he tunes your car with the 47's and whatever other fuel you run so you have both tunes for both fuels. And there IS a gain with E85, it just depends on what other mods you have that would all be working together.. it makes no sense to me WHY people keep saying "there are no gains with E85 and these cars N/A" etc, because there IS a pretty good gain forthe $$.. No gains for JUST putting 47's in on gasoline probably. when you make the swith and start tuning for 47's you get a tune that you pump the gasoline out of your tank with, then you have ONLY E85 in it when you start tuning.

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
OP, yes it will work just fine. You wont max out a set of 47's with NA and boltons with E85. Some people are running boltons and E85 on stock injectors, so 47's will be plenty. ALso, for what I have seen you'll get another 15-20whp depending on supporting mods with the corn. Good luck and get some before and after dyno pulls to post up so we can see the gains.

Users who are viewing this thread