CAN I GET SOME HELP

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
Looking at buying a 1994 lightning with 224 on the clock that is part of the way apart. It was hit in the front no frame damage says the seller but new fenders and radiator support. I put the bumper back on and paint it its ready to go. Cab corners need to be done and bed sides bed rails as I can tell in the pictures (typical) seems not to bad. But the trucks 4:45 min away he's asking 2800.00 is that fair I am a cobra guy wondering what guys think.. thank you all.....
00O0O_cOSfc6O6qOZ_1200x900.jpg
00000_4TYHrRwJc8l_1200x900.jpg

utlong31

Established Member
Is it a salvaged title? It looks pretty rusted out in the pictures. Not sure how much your wanting to spend but you might be able to find one in better shape. Have you seen any pictures of the underside for rust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
Is it a salvaged title? It looks pretty rusted out in the pictures. Not sure how much your wanting to spend but you might be able to find one in better shape. Have you seen any pictures of the underside for rust?

Clean title... Pretty clean underneath ......

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member

Clean title... Pretty clean underneath ......

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 256
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 289
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 264

utlong31

Established Member
If your up for the work I would offer $2000. It would be a good project to restore. I’ve always wanted a white Gen 1. Good luck with it.

STEVEOUSMC

Established Member
If your up for the work I would offer $2000. It would be a good project to restore. I’ve always wanted a white Gen 1. Good luck with it.

thats the problem... He's pretty firm at 2800 i dont want to insult him... but tops i was 2200.00...

Users who are viewing this thread