Can anyone identify this vehicle?

01GTB

Established Member
Longshot. Friend sent me this. Their next door neighbor's house was broken into and their security camera camera caught this vehicle right about the time it happened.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 923

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Ford Edge if I were to guess.

On a side note, I always wondered why people bothered having security cameras with such horrible quality footage. Especially in this day and age.

api-model-year-image.ashx

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Ford Edge

66246498.jpg

The color, black plastic along the bottom, blacked out B and C pillar, etc. are all clues.

01GTB

Established Member
Ford Edge if I were to guess.

On a side note, I always wondered why people bothered having security cameras with such horrible quality footage. Especially in this day and age.

I know. They have several cameras and the pics look decent on the monitor. But this one sucked for sure.

Looks like a hellcat

I thought about that. But the camera would have never caught anything if that were the case.

Last edited:

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
2011-mitsubishi-rvr-1.jpg

I thought mitsu. Statically more criminals drive them. Might not be right but the body lines looked too strong for a Edge.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That's an Edge, possibly a newer one. What criminals do is they get rental cars from Enterprise or they steal them of their lots and then go on their crime sprees. After they are caught the police do their investigation and the cars end up at body shops to be repaired and cleaned because they are usually disgusting and full of needles and stolen crap. Maybe call Enterprise and ask if they had any silver SUVs involved in stolen recovery incidents around thay time. It's a long shot but it happens a lot.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hmm, there is an Enterprise like a half mile away.

Maybe check the local ones and see if they have any that were stolen. The police would know if they have one but they may not make the connection to your friend's case and the recovered vehicle. You'd have to kind of connect the dots yourself. Like I said it's a longshot but given the vehicle and what happened it is possible. We have had Infiniti QX50s come in completely trashed and gull of clothes and we have a 2015 Mustang right now that was stolen by 3 strippers lol. Brand new Mustang completely trashed pretty much. At least it's only a V6 though.

Users who are viewing this thread