Can anyone ID this mid pipe?

Osiris

Established Member
Sorry for the bad pic, its behind the wheels in the first pic. I thought I had a cleaner shot. Anyway, this came with the car...dealer said it was aftermarket but I can't find any markings on it. Just hoping someone might have the same thing, or would know if it's worth mounting back on the car. It also came with what looks like a Magnaflow stainless cat back system that will definitely go back on the car....

I'm in Oklahoma so no emissions issues...

Thanks!
706c26633c22a67c47a0e41951008006.jpg
a0d96aa7cf5ca87105801072848475b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Osiris

Established Member
The midpipe is a Catted MAC Prochamber. The Catback no idea.
Thanks Godstang! The cat back is Magnaflow. I can see that embossed in the mufflers. Anyone know how this will sound?

hotcobra03

Established Member
cobra has the easiest exhaust to swap in and out..

put it in and see..

I have a few pieces with cats..I like the off road better..has better pedal responce

Osiris

Established Member
Since I don't need them where I live, I may go catless, but these are 'free'. lol...And I won't drive the car often enough to really get the most out of it I wouldn't think. It'll be used mostly on highway cruises, car shows, the occaisonal spirited drive or maybe even autocross.

I'll leave the heavy lifting to the GT350 or even RS....

As much as I love tinkering, I don't have a lift, Jack stands and ramps yes...Perhaps that's enough to slap these on?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You can do the install with jack stands and ramps for sure. It will just be a bit restricting due to the reduced clearance between the frame and ground. In other words, it will take longer than it would if you had a lift. But definitely doable. A second set of hands is helpful, too.

hotcobra03

Established Member
Since I don't need them where I live, I may go catless, but these are 'free'. lol...And I won't drive the car often enough to really get the most out of it I wouldn't think. It'll be used mostly on highway cruises, car shows, the occaisonal spirited drive or maybe even autocross.

I'll leave the heavy lifting to the GT350 or even RS....

As much as I love tinkering, I don't have a lift, Jack stands and ramps yes...Perhaps that's enough to slap these on?

I do all my own work..

I've I no problem with pulling transmission in driveway with just floor jack and stands.

I have a dirt driveway..I have found old wheels make great stand..just put under wheel..

lifts car more than enough..and will never fall..

than I find it gives you a ot more room to work clear..

our exhaust is held up by 4 rubber bands and 2 slide hooks on rear bumper..

has 2 bolts on each side for tail..4 nUT on front..

it all goes along bottom of car..it is the easiest I've ever owned

Osiris

Established Member
Sounds good. I dont remember my '05 being too difficult, I did that with stands...It'll make a nice weekend project

Users who are viewing this thread