Can anyone ID this Exhaust set up

b_dike

Established Member
Sounds like a Mac cat back... Not sure on the midpipe. Sounds like it still has cats though. Probably an h-pipe or prochamber.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
It looks like an SVTP sticker in the back window. Hopefully someone recognizes the car!

I agree it does sound like an H pipe or Prochamber.

greenflash00

Established Member
I have Mac Catback and mine doesn't sound like that. That sounds like an offroad H/Prochamber with magnaflows to me.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I think your right with the magnaflow assumption. Ive heard a lot of exhaust over the past week and it does sound like magnaflow mufflers(non magna packs)

sonic_whine2003

Car Crazy
Established Member
Its hi-flow catted x-pipe and magnaflow exhaust.....Sounds just like mine and that's what im running. Just to give ya a heads up, the sound is very nice deep and throaty but not loud enough (at least for me)

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Def catted if MagnaFlow. I have MagnaFlow with a Bassani X with the cats in sounds kinda like that. Cats out really raspy and LOUD!

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Im fine with loud at WOT, But i want something a little nicer and mellow under light acceleration and cruise(2200rpm). Ive been waffling back and forth between
Prochamber and mac CB
Mac o/r X and Magnaflow CB
Prochamber and MAgnaflow CB

Ive heard so many combinations my head is spinning

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
O/R X and Magnaflow is pretty loud under light acceleration but quite cruising in my experience. I DDed a UPR X and Magna for a year or two wasn't too bad, Bassani X now. Heard good things about the Prochamber mellowing out the raspiness of the catless Magnaflow. Amazing the difference with and without cats in tone and volume on the same catback.

Users who are viewing this thread