Can anyone i.d. this?

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Gotta say, I'm a little surprised that, in typical svtp fashion, it didnt take someone all of 20min to find out where this thing went to high school, who it dated and it's criminal background. This is fun though.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Just checked. It's magnetic. May try to do the Google image search if we can't get it.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Any update on this? First thought it looked like some kind of mixer or strainer for a chemical drum application but then you said it’s ferrous. In my experience usually metals that deal with chemicals are non ferrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Any update on this? First thought it looked like some kind of mixer or strainer for a chemical drum application but then you said it’s ferrous. In my experience usually metals that deal with chemicals are non ferrous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Still don't know

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
If it's not too much to ask, could someone with photoshop change the grass to a white background? I'll try to do the image search. It seems we are defeated. Thanks.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
UPDATE:

A relative of mine was over last week and so I figured I'd ask if she knew what it was. She didn't, but fortunately she posted some pics on a forum she frequents and texted me the answer. It's called a Gabion Planter. It holds large rocks in lieu of soil. The round center, I'm guessing, is where the stalk goes and protects it from being crushed by the rocks.

So, good guess by svtfocus2cobra for, more or less, being correct. I never thought a planter would be so well built. Thanks everyone for the guesses, it was entertaining. I'm passing the torch now if someone else wants to pick it up and run.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Interesting find, @Roots-type. I would never have guess that. Time now to......
Blow Out Burn GIF

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Knew it. They're everywhere. It's all HR online training modules, stinking barstids. I told them, I told them all, I said, "You give HR a chance to actually do something, and we'll all be sorry!" Wouldn't listen.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Its the hamster wheel from a kia soul

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread