Can 03/04 OEM fuel lines flow enough E85 for a ported Eaton?

JCDriller

Established Member
I’ve had cobras with full fore fuel systems in the past, this current build is more tame. Ported Eaton cruiser for cars and coffee and just enjoying around town. I really don’t want to mess with the fuel lines, my theory with this car is I’d like to be able to return it to stock over a weekend should I want to.

But I have E85 and E99 available locally and it’s retune time so I’m thinking about taking advantage. I already have a BAP, if I upgrade my pump, fuel rails and injectors, will the factory fuel lines support a ported Eaton on E85?

cobracide

Established Member
Someone ran a Steig on E85. Another with a TVS to 700hp. You should be good.

Last edited:

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
Tagging on…
Twin Ford GT pumps, dual modified FPDM, dual -6an lines to Y-block to Aeromotive Fuel filter to single -8an line, Fore fuel rails, Siemen Deka 60lb on IV Port, 2.8/4lb, pump 93…..

I should have enough for E85 on ported Eaton/Pullied combo, right?

I went over board about 15 years on my fuel system for pump gas. Better safe than sorry. But can I utilize for some corn now? I’ve upgrade the fuel lines with PTFE hose 2 yrs ago FYI.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Tagging on…
Twin Ford GT pumps, dual modified FPDM, dual -6an lines to Y-block to Aeromotive Fuel filter to single -8an line, Fore fuel rails, Siemen Deka 60lb on IV Port, 2.8/4lb, pump 93…..

I should have enough for E85 on ported Eaton/Pullied combo, right?

I went over board about 15 years on my fuel system for pump gas. Better safe than sorry. But can I utilize for some corn now? I’ve upgrade the fuel lines with PTFE hose 2 yrs ago FYI.
You should be fine. Injectors might need to be bigger but ask your tuner.

Rambro

Established Member
I have 2.9 whipple gen4, standard inlet on stock rails, 04sleeper tuned. I also had a ported eaton, and 2.3 whipple on E85 with budget return system that had stock feed line and rails, stock engine. Both tuned by 04sleeper.

Users who are viewing this thread