Can’t get out the 12s

traefiveoh

Image1535378336.934421.jpg

I have a CJ car twin 67 Full suspension WOT box I can’t get out the 12s. My 60 is good the MPH isn’t there any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

traefiveoh

I’m manual as well 331 get 28s my buddy has a auto sand mods we running the same times it was a hot day wonder if da is affecting me that bad I’m in the Midwest

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Stang Lover

Established Member
Yeah your 60ft is good. Do you have long tubes? What are you shifting at? Are you saying you have 3.31 and 28" tire? If so that tire is hurting you I would run a 26" with 3.31. Cobra Jet cars need a 3.73 if manual in my opinion i swapped to 3.73 from 3.55 this past sunday and the car just freaking rips. I would check with your tuner also because that mph is low. When I boss intake at the track for the first time I ran 12.0 @ 117 with a 2.1 60ft the power was there I just needed to get my launch down.

If your on facebook join the All Motor Coyote group a lot of knowledgeable people in there.

DarkMach1

Established Member
You need more gear. What fuel? Log it for your tuner? What are you revving it to?

clinton2003

Established Member
your gears and tall tires are a limiting factor. if you were boosted it'd be perfect, unfortunately that combo wont help you much with just motor. Either toss 3.73's in it ( unless you plan on boost later) or toss a 26" slick on it and you should see some improvements.

with my car NA, i was running 3.73's and a 28" tire. was running high 12's on a slick, and 13.0 on my street tires (275 cont extreme contact DW) which were just shy of 28"

remember i live in Colorado, where summer DA is shy of 10k.... :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread