Cammed but not cammed:(

jazz

Established Member
So recently changed injectors to id1300s and...
Watch the first video and second one. In the first one it chops a lot and in the second one not so much, hardly any. First video was taken after few mins of cold start. Second one was taken after couple of mins driving around. Wonder why it does this? Car runs great tho...

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Your idle rpm sounds higher in the second video after driving the car around. Datalog during cold start and after driving and compare your idle rpms.

jazz

Established Member
Rpm stays between 800-900 in both videos. I'll datalog it to be 100% sure about it. I remember looking down at the rpms during the videos, looked about the same...

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
What is it supposed to be programmed at? Maybe reload the tune with idle set to 750?

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. I had mine at 750 and it shook so hard my vision blurred while I was sitting a red lights. Of I brought it to 1,000, you wouldn't know it was cammed.

jazz

Established Member
I ll try setting at 750, can i change the idle speed from the sct tuner or does my tuner need to send tune for it.

datalogged it last night idle stays between 780-850

jazz

Established Member
In the process of tuning. Running the base tune from Lund, need to do some pulls for final tune. been raining here so prolly wont finish tuning until next week. Finally going to be able to rev to 7k now, couldn't before cuz had id1000s...

Users who are viewing this thread