Came from the darkside!

Dfs88

Established Member
Hey everyone. My name is Daniel and live in the horrible town of Springfield Mo. I used to own a supra that was completely stock then upgraded to a evo that had 475 to the wheels. After I sold that I test drove a z06 and fell in love with the v8:banana:. My friend convinced me to get a 03 or 04 cobra and am in the market for a nice stock one or one with light mods. Hopefully i'll get myself in one soon!

Daniel

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Stock is boring. There's always great deals on here for built twin screw cars or even turbo cars. If I get another one, it will be a turbo or t/s car for sure.

Dfs88

Established Member
I won't be keeping it stock, I just prefer a stock platform so I don't have any hidden secrets.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
I won't be keeping it stock, I just prefer a stock platform so I don't have any hidden secrets.

Its a great way to start, with a fresh car. No guarantee's that it is prefect cause its "stock" but much better chance.

You'll love the Terminator once you drive it. Its simple and and straight forward fun car.

This site basically will answer any question you have. Also, what color you looking for??

Dfs88

Established Member
I'd prefer a sonic blue or the oxford white. I want the car to be at the 550 mark which after some research doesn't seem to be too hard to obtain.

Users who are viewing this thread