Camcorder mount Q?

kilroy

Powered by Ford/FRPP/ATS
Established Member
My car is doesn't have a roll cage for mounting the camcorder but I'd still like to use my Sony HC-32 with a removable mount while at the strip for in-car footage. Anyone know of a site with how-to's or have personal experience to share? I've not found much with Google.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
kilroy said:
My car is doesn't have a roll cage for mounting the camcorder but I'd still like to use my Sony HC-32 with a removable mount while at the strip for in-car footage. Anyone know of a site with how-to's or have personal experience to share? I've not found much with Google.

well..u could buy a piece of square stock and make your own mount between the head rests...

Trmin8r

Established Member
Camera Mount

I think this is what you want

cruisecam-side-sm.jpg

http://www.soloperformance.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=22&productID=691&selection=2

kilroy