cam lope tune?

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
anybody have the lope tune?i know u cant run it all the time but maybe at track days or cruise ins.my question is can this harm any engine parts?:cryying:

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
1) You can run it every day if you want. One of our employee's here, Christy, drives daily on it.

2) It will not hurt any engine parts, they are safe.

It is a novelty tune so Lund Racing will not chase driveability issues with the cammed tunes. Expect the car to drive like a car that actually has larger cams installed in it.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
I run it for fun, but it is tough to live with if you have a tight garage space you have to fit in, a dirt drive you have to go down... lots of stop and go... etc. It drives as if it has a crazy cam. You do have to be CAT delete, or the amount of fuel dumping onto the exhaust will jack the cats. I usually run it for a while, then after the novelty wears off I pull it for a year then do it again... LOL

DaBigBone

Established Member
I have the "free" lund tune and it doesn't even lope. Not that I'd ever use it just wanted to hear it once lol

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have the "free" lund tune and it doesn't even lope. Not that I'd ever use it just wanted to hear it once lol

You have to request the cammed idle tune to receive it. Also, the car will not start to lope until it gets up to operating temp.

Users who are viewing this thread