Caloric Intake

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
Breakfast

2 cups of whole grain oatmeal/ 2 whole hardboiled eggs/ Banana and/or Grapefruit

4 chicken breast spread throughout the day/ I might switch up one of those breast for fish

I try to get 100 calories of greens into my system but may need to up this portion. This consist of brocceli/greens beans/spinach/asparagus

2 teaspoons of flax seed oil - 260 calories - healthy fat - I have allergic reactions to nuts...hehehe

2 protein shakes = 420 calories - 100g of protein before and after workouts.

This is roughly 1600 caloreis...may be a bit more. Looks like a get enough protein. Any tweeks on were to add that extra 400-500 calories?:shrug:

musclefan21

Established Member
I never had a diet, sometimes I ate 1 times a day, sometimes 6 times a day. barely eat reakfast, for example today, I woke up at 9 and still havent eaten anything but a single muffin. I ate whatever I could, fatning stuff, snacks, all dirty shit you can think of. I only stayed consistent with my shakes (100gr carbs and 100 gr protein from shakes per day) and I gained and still gaining and staying LEAN. Maybe my genes are good.

GBNFG 03 DSG

Established Member
Try IronAddicts.com. Do not be a douche and post in the right forum. I will guarantee that they can help you. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread