Calling bolt-on Mach 1's in Orlando (and other's if need be)

O-Fivecc

Established Member
Hi guys, I have a 2005 GTO with bolt-ons/tune. I am wanting to run some bolt-on Mach 1's. I hear they can run pretty good for their power, and want to see what happens in a run on the same track same day. Cobra's and 5.0's can come too, as I'll probably invite some faster LS guys (hell anyone can come). I know some of you are diehard Mustang. I am not diehard GM, I bought what I could to have some comfort and fun in. A thread started on LS1tech, where some bolt-on Mach's were claiming some really good times. I want some good friendly runs. If more want to come, fine. Personally, I'd like to run some very lightly modded Cobra's and maybe intake/tune 5.0's. I'm not into the GM/Ford battle, Ford is kicking azz right now, sweet. I just want some runs with first bolt-on Mach's, and then the other's I mentioned if time permits. I'm shooting for June 3rd at a Funday Sunday. Let me know if any of you are down to run! I also invited some SRT8's. I hope to have a nice friendly meet, with some great video. I guess a "Put up, or Shut up" type meet. Thanks, Steve

Last edited:

O-Fivecc

Established Member
BTW, in case you have seen me around, I have a Silver 2005 GTO, lowered, exhaust, OEM wheels, and black on the lower front bumper. Somebody in a Mach gave me my Debit card back after I left it at the ATM and said his car sounded great lol.

O-Fivecc

Established Member
Jpac! It's too bad you can't come. Every time we try to race, something bad happens lol. I want the track filled with LS's, Mustang's, and SRT8's. I want bolt-on's of each type, after that, all you fast car's can match up.

O-Fivecc

Established Member
Yeah, but before, you were around 420 or so WHP. Now your up a little bit. I'll have something for you by the time you come down lol

jpac811

Slow 3v
Established Member
lol not right now. Its hard parked due to that knocking in the bell housing. I should be able to get it fixed this week I hope or at least before I go to Alaska.

O-Fivecc

Established Member
Yeah I was disppointed at my track outing last night. About a 1500 DA and I could only pull a 12.500. It really sucked because I told myself I would leave when I got a 12.4x and I got .001 away. My DR's were hooking, but I have a feeling my shot OEM driveshaft that I have been telling you about, was killing me putting launching power to the ground. Was only pulling 1.89 60' times. Of course, they weren't flat foot launches either, but close. I drove around all over today to find someone to throw it in. But nothing yet.

southern stang

Established Member
I'm down if I'm not busy on Sunday. Sister has grad on Saturday so we will see. I'm nothing special though. 12.8 n/a and last time out 12.18 on the bottle. Will see if another buddy with same bolt ons wants to come out.

O-Fivecc

Established Member
Sounds good. I'm noting special either, 12.5 with some weight reduction. I just want to see how I stack up with similar mods, and really, just have some fun. I'm on a mission to get my 1 piece DS on before this meet, as my carrier bearing, I think, is killing my launches.

Last edited:

O-Fivecc

Established Member
Well, I know the Mach1 was a limited production car. I did expect some Cobra's and 5.0's to step in, but maybe most of the local crew is modded to where it wouldn't even be a fun race??:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread