Calling all old school members...

musclefan21

Established Member
You pretty much got it all. It was a setup roll race at the track. Hybred said the chick would only run from a roll. Many members including myself told her she didn’t have enough for that c6z. What’s sad is she didn’t come back and own up to the fact she lost. Imo, she would have earned more respect.

Here is the video

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ok she definitely missed the 4th gear. I could hear it over that terrible music. She was totally winning that race by a wide margin too.....

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
@bam @mineralgrey01gt you guys play Modern Warfare? There was also @VenomousSVT

In this thread...I think I have been around the longest.

I still play it from time to time. We all should get together and run some games again!

That's insane!! Why is everyone taking everything so seriously.. Back in my days when I used to race, I have been called out numerous times and raced them all, it was always very civil, shook hands at the end. Once it turns into some gangbanging type interaction, it takes the fun out. Well, it sounds like she got what she deserved.

Does anyone remember the cancer chick Jess? I am curious what happened to her.

I agree 100%. When I lose a race im ok with it and love hearing what the other guy/girl has done to their car. Ends up being just another gearhead to talk to and have a good time with.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Long cliffs:

First, I saw her nudes and got all defensive.

She called out another chick with a youtube video created by a simple windows program. The reason for the callout was that her friend got bitch slapped for slapping the keys outta this “chick’s hand” in what I assume was a car gathering.

Day of reckoning, hybred shows up in a full race suit, the other chick in skirt and heels. Race is best of 3 1/4 mile. Said chick proceeds to lay the smackdown on hybred in the first two races. Hybred looked zoned out (known opioid/substance abuser).

hybred tries to save face by offering herself to some skinny jean looking douche named Zachary . In the end she said she won because she had a new bf and new friends.

hybred avoids all questions and comments related to the race. She even says she isnt aware of the call out thread she created. She also says said chick needed to borrow nitrous from others to win when she in fact was also on borrowed tires. (Hypocrit?)

previous bf said hybred has his lightning listed under her signature claiming it as her own when in fact she has never been the owner (false info bannable offense)

Also the pictures taken of her working on cars where staged. Example 1, picture taken of her installing the nitrous. In a later post she said she took it to a shop to get installed.

Hybred keeps getting torn to shreds by svtp hounds. She goes to get her daily dose of opiods and goes to the doctor. She sends the pic to a mod and asks for the hounds to bare with her. Claims she is in pain and cant do much. The following day she is taking photos in awkward positions and racing which is a big no no according to her Dr.

Call out chick makes an account and claims herself new queen of svtp. Hybred is never seen or heard from again.

I am probably missing more details but thats the breakdown

Pretty accurate Cliffs. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
The new one right? @Sinister04L and @Outlaw99 would show up from time to time...talking about the new COD Modern Warfare.

I get on it some but its been a while. Always game to play though. Been playing modern warfare remastered more lately.

We used to ball out hard back in the day. I honestly dont remember us really ever losing. I still remember all of us getting in ghillie suits and laying the in tall grass in the bottom corner of the map with the big house up on the hill. The other team never saw us or found us the whole 10 minute match then someone in the last few seconds popped up and took out one of their guys and we won 1-0. Funniest stuff ive done in one of these games.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Yep. It decorates my garage mainly lol. I’ve needed to build a new motor for it going on 11 years now. At least it kept the mileage on it down to about 11,400 miles.
Have everything to build the motor now except rods and pistons. So it’s definitely getting closer lol.

Ken

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Lol nice! At least its definitely low mileage! I had a fully built single turbo 04 gt with 29K miles on it that sat for 2 years after it loss oil pressure while sitting at a light one day. I ended up getting rid of it. Was a fun car, put down right under 650rwhp on 17lbs of boost

nxhappy

Established Member
You forgot to mention she missed 4th gear!!! lmfao

11kd7o.jpg

11pmjo-jpg.63853

11kh20.jpg

11kcxq.jpg

i wonder if she's still reading this shit LOL

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Yep. It decorates my garage mainly lol. I’ve needed to build a new motor for it going on 11 years now. At least it kept the mileage on it down to about 11,400 miles.
Have everything to build the motor now except rods and pistons. So it’s definitely getting closer lol.

Ken

Damn you got me beat haha, I let my '03 sit for the past 6 years while getting new motor/trans/fuel system/IRS/blower put in. Just drove it on major roads yesterday for the first time since 2014.

bam

Established Member
@bam @mineralgrey01gt you guys play Modern Warfare? There was also @VenomousSVT

In this thread...I think I have been around the longest.

Hey buddy!

Lots of familiar names in here-hard to believe how similar everything is here after a decade.

Funny thing is, I've probably got half a dozen of y'all on my PSN friends list from when we used to play CoD together and can no longer remember who you are. We wrecked multitudes of faces back in the day, though. 6 of us on almost every night, just ruining lives. Those were phenomenal times.

I don't play the new MW, though I've messed around a bit with Warzone.

Still talk to Travis (Venomous) and Brent (Ninjaflip11) frequently. Two of my best buddies IRL from this board and CoD.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Long cliffs:

First, I saw her nudes and got all defensive.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

cool but...link to the nudez?

Users who are viewing this thread