Calling all Mass, CT and New Yorkers!!!

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
So I'm guessing this is still on....anyone know what the start and end time is??? I'm driving up from LI and would like an idea of the time frame for the meet. I'm looking forward to meeting all the guys from the site!!! This will be my first SVTP meet. I've met other guys at car shows and meets but they weren't specifically set up here on the site. Can't wait to meet everyone and see all the rides I've read so much about!!!

Please just let me know what time it'll "start" and how long (about) you think we'll be there!!!

Last edited:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
And my wife (who might come) refuses to drive in the Cobra!!! She says she can't stand trhe noise and having the top down!!! If I take my Vette (kind of defeating the purpose) she said she'll come, but not in the 'vert. so I might be flying solo on Sunday!!!

My2003Mach1

Established Member
And my wife (who might come) refuses to drive in the Cobra!!! She says she can't stand trhe noise and having the top down!!! If I take my Vette (kind of defeating the purpose) she said she'll come, but not in the 'vert. so I might be flying solo on Sunday!!!

your wife and mine must be talking LOl

My wife hates the noise.. I said .. its not that loud .. you can still hear the radio lol

BTW its 9AM on sunday..

If you should lose your way text me 860-777-8978 ... Jon

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
your wife and mine must be talking LOl

My wife hates the noise.. I said .. its not that loud .. you can still hear the radio lol

BTW its 9AM on sunday..

If you should lose your way text me 860-777-8978 ... Jon

How long do you think you guys will be there??? I wasn't planning on such an early wake up call!!!:beer::beer::beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
We'll be there for a while lol. I'm down at nicks house now for the weekend. Talking to Christian it sounds like this is gonna be quite the turnout!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone sees me feel free to say hello.

I will be doing photoshoots after so if you get to me in
Time we can possibly work something out

My2003Mach1

Established Member
We'll be there for a while lol. I'm down at nicks house now for the weekend. Talking to Christian it sounds like this is gonna be quite the turnout!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. If anyone sees me feel free to say hello.

I will be doing photoshoots after so if you get to me in
Time we can possibly work something out

Count me in! :beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Burgers and hotdogs being cooked on the spot for a small fee to cover the cost of food. Can't wait!! Should be a great showing

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
What's wrong? Tune?

Where in Connecticut are you? I'm willing to help get you going if you like.

Just got it tuned on the 16th at dez and now I'm getting p0172 and p0175 rich in bank 1 and 2 and I cannot figure out why? I could use any help I can get lol... I live in stafford

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Just got it tuned on the 16th at dez and now I'm getting p0172 and p0175 rich in bank 1 and 2 and I cannot figure out why? I could use any help I can get lol... I live in stafford

ok anyway about your codes: p0172 and p0175 (one in the same)

The MAF (Mass Air Flow) Sensor is dirty or faulty.

Are you using an "oiled air filter? The use of "oiled" air filters can cause the MAF to become dirty if the filter is over-oiled.

There could be a vacuum leak or there could be a fuel pressure or delivery problem.

How is the drive-ability?

Is it sputtering?

How long did your tune last before all this happened?

Did you recently clean your air filter? mass air meter?

well I'd say issue #1 is that you got a tune from DEZ.. reason why i say this is because, I can not tell you how many times I went in one year every year for three years for RE-TUNES of original tunes preformed by Dez..

(always was something)

I tried a new tuner and instant fix.. I think on occasion Dez misses "attention to detail" and tends to over look the obvious in the tunes. Simple things that should not be missed and things that a seasoned tuner should never overlook.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
See you guys in the AM! Once again if anybody needs last minute details/questions, feel free to call/text 203-725-7100 -Nick

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was glad to at least meet some of you, but SO DISAPPOINTED that I couldn't stay longer and meet many more. I hope you guys had a huge turnout and a great time. It was very nice of Ray and his family to allow the get-together there. Great location.

I'm anxious to see any photos you folks took. So many really awesome cars that I got to see from 9:00-10:00. Made me really miss my old '03! It's amazing how everyone takes such great care of their rides.

I hope you maybe do something similar in the future, maybe on a Saturday.

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
ok anyway about your codes: p0172 and p0175 (one in the same)

The MAF (Mass Air Flow) Sensor is dirty or faulty.

Are you using an "oiled air filter? The use of "oiled" air filters can cause the MAF to become dirty if the filter is over-oiled.

There could be a vacuum leak or there could be a fuel pressure or delivery problem.

How is the drive-ability?

Is it sputtering?

How long did your tune last before all this happened?

Did you recently clean your air filter? mass air meter?

well I'd say issue #1 is that you got a tune from DEZ.. reason why i say this is because, I can not tell you how many times I went in one year every year for three years for RE-TUNES of original tunes preformed by Dez..

(always was something)

I tried a new tuner and instant fix.. I think on occasion Dez misses "attention to detail" and tends to over look the obvious in the tunes. Simple things that should not be missed and things that a seasoned tuner should never overlook.

I cleaned my maf with a maf cleaner and didnt work I've been spraying some spots with carb cleaner looking for vacuum leaks but didnt hear the idle change at all... I also data logged fuel rail pressure at idle and it was 40 psi at idle.

Users who are viewing this thread