Calling all German mustang owners.

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
Calling all German military mustang owners

Hello my name is Josh and I will be in Germany for 4 years

I have a 2013 Mustang GT...

It awesome how many mustangs are around these German areas and no one cares about it. I've tried to talk to a few mustang owners only to be snubbed.

I'm looking for mustang cruises/meets. Having a Mustang in Europe is awesome and everyone over here seems to appreciate them. I've driven inside Germany and its just an amazing experience.

Please lets get some meets together and cruises. Maybe someone can point me to a facebook page/forum that I might be missing.

Last edited:

99arboC

Established Member
Welcome to Germany. Check out K-town muscle on Facebook.
Lots of mustang in the k-town area but a lot get parked like mine for the winter.

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I have a 98 and an 03 Cobra here in the Ramstein area and I am always down for cruises and meets at the auto shop for mod days. PM me if you have any questions on the area.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
For anyone who is interested, all the parts in my sig to include the Recaros are for sale as I am parting out my car. If you interested in something, just let me know.

-Nick

ajm1109

Established Member
Hey are any of you guys still here in Germany? I got an 03 cobra vert and would like to find some other mustang guys out here. I'm in Graf and am looking for somewhere to get my car tuned if anyone knows of anywhere good to take my car. I'm trying to get my car up to at least 550whp with supporting mods but don't want to rely on a can tune.

Users who are viewing this thread