Call of Duty WW2 ps4

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Nope I just started playing Kingdom Come Deliverance about a week ago and only made it about 1/3rd of the way through it so far.

The only really major gripe I have is they mention crossbows in the game but you cn't ever use them.

Zemedici

Established Member
Nope I just started playing Kingdom Come Deliverance about a week ago and only made it about 1/3rd of the way through it so far.

The only really major gripe I have is they mention crossbows in the game but you cn't ever use them.

You like it? How’s it compare to Skyrim? I’ve downloaded it but haven’t played past the fighting tutorial

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
You like it? How’s it compare to Skyrim? I’ve downloaded it but haven’t played past the fighting tutorial

It's a hell of a lot more realistic where if you charge right up and into an opponent you'll get sliced 30 ways to Sunday before you can blink. Or you actually have to see what your opponent is wearing armor wise, you don,t want to be using a trusty companion sword against full plate armor you want to be using a mace or warhammer against them. Major thing is strategy and practice, practice, practice. The more you practice the easier it is to start using the moves that keep you alive. I just got killed by falling unconscience due to a bandit using a mace on me while in full Nuremburg platemail!!! Again my fault since I didn't see what he had in his hand until it was too late. So pay close attention to the 3 armor ratings of Piercing/Slashing/ and blunt the larger the number the better it is against those weapons and attacks.

What I like doing is stealth kills where I wait until dark and send about 2 arrows into a sleeping enemy to dispatch them in their camps, until I get enough perks to start doing other sword tricks like the blunt/hilt to the face or double thrust moves. That and also getting better armor than just a padded Gambason and skullcap. I myself am more a chainmail type as it gives you a lot of free movement without the weight penalties that the plate type stuff. Or I go full Cuman and just start using all their armor plus I can actually go into their camps at the start and sort of do trojan horse stuff like poisoning their food and then step back and watch the entertainment comence as they slowly become deathly ill. But you don't want to do this all the time as they start to get smart to the rouse and so attack you before you even can get close.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread