California

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
tenor.gif

72SBC

Established Member
Everyday I think about moving. It really is shit now. My town is nothing but Indians and Chinese. I don’t have anything against them as a people but they came in bought all the new housing And jacked the housing market up with tech money, then bought all the mom and pop stores and replaced them with Indian markets and Asian shopping centers that don’t even have English on the signs. My city doesn’t even resemble what it was 10 years ago. It takes me 20 min to drive 5 miles down the main street now.

The rent/housing, gas, power, dmv, politics, and tech money ruined it for me. I’m with him, I’m thinking about leaving too.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Everyday I think about moving. It really is shit now. My town is nothing but Indians and Chinese. I don’t have anything against them as a people but they came in bought all the new housing And jacked the housing market up with tech money, then bought all the mom and pop stores and replaced them with Indian markets and Asian shopping centers that don’t even have English on the signs. My city doesn’t even resemble what it was 10 years ago. It takes me 20 min to drive 5 miles down the main street now.

The rent/housing, gas, power, dmv, politics, and tech money ruined it for me. I’m with him, I’m thinking about leaving too.

Sounds like Fremont

DougNuts

'18 F150
Established Member
My wife and I went to San Francisco a few years ago. We went up to Napa first, then the city and then drove down to Monterrey. Anyway, when we drove in from Napa, around 8am on a Saturday, right as I laid eyes on our hotel (in a nice part of town) I looked over to see a guy shitting and wiping his ass. Unbelievable. We will not go back to San Francisco.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I went to San Francisco a few years ago. We went up to Napa first, then the city and then drove down to Monterrey. Anyway, when we drove in from Napa, around 8am on a Saturday, right as I laid eyes on our hotel (in a nice part of town) I looked over to see a guy shitting and wiping his ass. Unbelievable. We will not go back to San Francisco.

Hey Doug... did you see his Nuts?

7-E7-A382-F-17-C2-4-AF0-8-EA4-D9426-AAFFFEB.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

rcknrol

Established Member
Leadership in that state will sink it soon, and yet the people would rather see California fail, then vote in a conservative that will actually do something to fix it. It's just like the Dems and America now. They would rather see America fail, then the President succeed. It paints a very disturbing picture for our future.

Users who are viewing this thread