C8 VS HELLCAT redeye

slow poke

Established Member
Why doesn't dodge make a new ****ing car already. There's enough of the same looking thing on the road to last another 100 years.

slow poke

Established Member
Imagine if we were still rolling around in s197s and ford just kept throwing more horsepower at it instead of making a new gen. Shit would be hilarious.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean, it’s not like they made them for nearly 10 yrs or anything...

LostM

Established Member
Our 'Low revving heavy thing' with a pulley/fuel system/injectors and E85 runs 9.29. I see High revving whiz bang dual clutchin' GT500s with 100 more rwhp and waaay more mods running nothing like that.
When they start cutting sub 1.3 60' times, we can talk ;)

your arguing the same 1960s tech that literally every other car uses, vs a platform 1st thats been out 5 months and only 1/5 of tuning is available; yet in 3 months that same new tech Evo GT500 crushed that 9.2 on its 3rd day at a track? is this Dodge logic?
oh, i think it i remember now, modded is "stock", rod pistons cams turbos are "bolt-ons " to dodge kids now :)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
9 years vs. Apparently 15 for the challenger (new platform in 2023)

None of the new platform plans is confirmed and last I read the 2023 plans are on hold. It's all conditional on how stable FCA is and whether they have a stable partnership with another brand. They have PSA now but since merging they have no updated plans yet for the Challenger/Charger. None of it is for certain yet.

slow poke

Established Member
None of the new platform plans is confirmed and last I read the 2023 plans are on hold. It's all conditional on how stable FCA is and whether they have a stable partnership with another brand. They have PSA now but since merging they have no updated plans yet for the Challenger/Charger. None of it is for certain yet.

Wow, could be 20 years of the same damn car

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Wow, could be 20 years of the same damn car

Possibly. They don't care either because as long as they keep offering more power and small updates they will keep selling them, but they aren't outselling the Mustang so they are going to run out of refreshes and updates eventually.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If you are lumping all dodges since 2005 as the same car, then I’ll lump all stangs as same car since 99 to 2014. Lmao

Don’t be mad cause Dodge has destroyed the market since the Hellcat cars came out.

slow poke

Established Member
Definitely easy to do what they are doing, and it seems to sell somewhat so I guess good for them but chevy and ford just offer way more advancement.

slow poke

Established Member
If you are lumping all dodges since 2005 as the same car, then I’ll lump all stangs as same car since 99 to 2014. Lmao

Don’t be mad cause Dodge has destroyed the market since the Hellcat cars came out.

1999 to 2014 being the same, interesting logic

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Easy to become the KING of muscle, sure thing.... Easy to beat virtually all records at the road course... sure thing. Lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
1 generation vs. Lumping 1.5 gens together, ok, let's expand on yours and just say 1995 to 2014 mustangs are all the same. Strengthens your argument.

I didn’t say 95.... 99-2014 sounds good to me.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol! You're a ****ing weird one

What year challenger do you own?

I drive a truck atm, but my last charger was a 14’ GT500. Lol

uaLPXA0.jpg

Last edited:

slow poke

Established Member
14 gt500 is about the perfect mix of everything plus the best looks. You seem to like dodge a lot, why?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
14 gt500 is about the perfect mix of everything plus the best looks. You seem to like dodge a lot, why?

it is a great car, not the best. Perfect mix would be a ZL1. Then again, perfect mix is entirely subjective. To a ******, a Prius might be the perfect mix. Lol

I like dodge because they stopped making turds and came back HARD. Hellcats are absolute badass cars. Sad that people can’t recognize that out of pure brand loyalty.

slow poke

Established Member
I agree the new ZL1 is perfect except for the bunker you sit it.

Hellcats are perfectly fine and fast as ****, but this many years of the same platform, it's weak. The engines are great put them in something newer already.

We all know ford and chevy could increase the power output of any of their engines easily without much effort, they just don't care to. The question is can dodge/fiat make a much improved platform, I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread