C8 VS HELLCAT redeye

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Win lose or draw, I never thought I'd think a Dodge would look better than a Vette. Until now.
The looks/profile of the red car are hideous.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Not a fan of the Exotic looking Vette. Disgrace to the name like the new MACH E. Just my opinion. The C7 was the last of the Vettes.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Wild that the Redeye doesn't start making up any ground, atleast from what I can tell. Figured it'd start reeling in on the back half.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Why don't hellcat owners start in 2nd gear on dig races? I dont get it. They know the tires are going to blow off

LostM

Established Member
LMAO, what? This is hilarious to say 5 years later after the competition has finally caught up.

caught up to what? equal weight and power, the one that does it with higher rpms wins every time. low revving heavy things belong in the era that founded them.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
caught up to what? equal weight and power, the one that does it with higher rpms wins every time. low revving heavy things belong in the era that founded them.
Our 'Low revving heavy thing' with a pulley/fuel system/injectors and E85 runs 9.29. I see High revving whiz bang dual clutchin' GT500s with 100 more rwhp and waaay more mods running nothing like that.
When they start cutting sub 1.3 60' times, we can talk ;)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Easy to see the video was set up to make the dodge look bad. Terrible driving on the Redeye. No doubt the vette is fast out of the hole but with a competent driver, that vette is getting run down by the Redeye.

rather take the widebody Redeye.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Our 'Low revving heavy thing' with a pulley/fuel system/injectors and E85 runs 9.29. I see High revving whiz bang dual clutchin' GT500s with 100 more rwhp and waaay more mods running nothing like that.
When they start cutting sub 1.3 60' times, we can talk ;)

After you get walked, do you pull up to them and say "well if I was on a slick on a prepped track I would beat you!"

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
After you get walked, do you pull up to them and say "well if I was on a slick on a prepped track I would beat you!"
Lol, what?

it runs a DOT radial, and I’d love to meet the car that will walk it on the street. Can’t say I have ever seen a GT500 on the street yet, let alone one that could run with this car.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lmao @ comparing c8 to Mustang CuckE.
Lol @ cuck-E

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread