C8 VS dodge demon

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
I didn't watch the video but I will take a guess what happens. The C8 puts 747 lengths on the Demon.

Now, do a rematch and allow the Demon to race where it was designed to race, just to be fair. BTW, this is how democrats drag race, very misleading.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Uh, not in the first race, which was from a dig. In that race, the Vette won by about 3 cars. From a roll (second race) it was all Demon. Not surprised with either race result. Both cars are awesome!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Uh, not in the first race, which was from a dig. In that race, the Vette won by about 3 cars. From a roll (second race) it was all Demon. Not surprised with either race result. Both cars are awesome!
I just skipped along to avoid all the cringe.

slow poke

Established Member
Did the Demon ever run it's claimed 9.65 in the 1/4? How many years has this thing been in peoples hands now.

You would think lazy ass Dodge would have put in a few street launch modes. This is what would happen at a stop light, ****ing embarrassing for the Demon. Even the roll wasn't impressive on the Demons part.

My94GT

Established Member
Did the Demon ever run it's claimed 9.65 in the 1/4? How many years has this thing been in peoples hands now.

You would think lazy ass Dodge would have put in a few street launch modes. This is what would happen at a stop light, ****ing embarrassing for the Demon. Even the roll wasn't impressive on the Demons part.
Why would they have needed that? Wasn’t the intended focus of the car to be driven around on the street comfortably and then hit the track on the weekends for 9 second passes while having the comfort cushion of a warranty?

it was a unique offering in the market nothing more nothing less. If someone cares that much they’ll go buy a mustang Gt slap a turbo kit on and have a better set up

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Trying to launch a 800hp rwd car on that sandy track is a joke!

slow poke

Established Member
Necause
Why would they have needed that? Wasn’t the intended focus of the car to be driven around on the street comfortably and then hit the track on the weekends for 9 second passes while having the comfort cushion of a warranty?

it was a unique offering in the market nothing more nothing less. If someone cares that much they’ll go buy a mustang Gt slap a turbo kit on and have a better set up

slow poke

Established Member

Because it's still a street car

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Both cars are awesome, but the Demon needs a laboratory environment to show it's potential from a dig. I'll take the next version of the Vette, please.

My94GT

Established Member
Both cars are awesome, but the Demon needs a laboratory environment to show it's potential from a dig. I'll take the next version of the Vette, please.
Not really it just needs a track with a little prep. Will it run dodges hero time of 9.65? Nah not with out everything perfect but many have run 9.70s and they seem happy with it.

personally I think at its price point in jumping into a gen V viper, but for what dodge did it was surly a success

Users who are viewing this thread