C8 Corvette spy shots & video

MG0h3

Established Member
I know the performance is there but I just don't like the roof line or profile of mid engine cars.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The mule sounds sick....in a negative way. I'm not going to own one, so honestly my interest level in the production version is low.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hopefully I’ll see one cruising around one day. I don’t get caught up in these camo test mules. I’ll wait to see one uncovered before I determine if I like the look or not.
Same here.

Recon

Established Member
Way things are going, looks like that thing will be out before the next GT500.
Hopefully it looks nice. Wish I could’ve seen it in person being only 1.5 hours from the motherland. Is it me or does that trans shift quick?

Pick your poison.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
It’s hard to get the look of the car with all the disguising on the car.. I keep feeling like it looks more Lotus Europa than any Ferrari or Ford GT... but time will tell.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Hopefully it looks nice. Wish I could’ve seen it in person being only 1.5 hours from the motherland. Is it me or does that trans shift quick?

Pick your poison.
& the new Supra

Coosawjack

Established Member
Give me the sound of a 426 HEMI Charger......sure....it'll never be a "Quarter Mile Star" or run the "Ring" well but it sure will turn heads while Cruisin' the Streets of Town!! :cool::D

Z06

Established Member
It’s hard to get the look of the car with all the disguising on the car.. I keep feeling like it looks more Lotus Europa than any Ferrari or Ford GT... but time will tell.

A guy over at CF saw what was a CAD of the entire car. His best description that it resembled a Lotus. What Lotus, is left to the imagination.

Pick your poison.

Some "experts" are saying it may finally be a DCT, while other "experts" are saying its the A10 Ford and Chevy shares.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I don't care if my car is dated and slow, i'm happy I own one a fox and not one of those. To each their own, but i'm not feeling it.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
looks good to me. i'll certainly consider one. I think chevy has gotten the front engine/rear drive car as far as they possibly can with the latest zr1. I'd love a zr1, and will definitely consider one. there are a few things I simply don't like about the zr1. chevy should have figured out a way to fit the 10speed in the car. obviously, the trans is longer, but I refuse to believe it wasn't possible. the 10 speed is light years ahead of the 8speed auto. I hate the color options for the zr1. there's not one thing that sets this car apart from any other corvette other than some badging, a hood bulge, and possibly a massive ricer wing. they need to add some unique colors to the 'top dog' model to set it off. I'm thinking a matte black or matte grey. search Daytona matte grey r8, and you'll see what i mean. instead we get all the boring vette colors that have been beyond played out. maybe this will be seen by others as petty, but its one of the only things keeping me from looking at one seriously

Users who are viewing this thread