C6 Z06 vs C6 ZR1 vs C7Z06 at Nürburgring Nordschleife

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Finally the first true test on how the C7 Z06 stacks up at the world famous Nürburgring Nordschleife. The first and last account for true sports car performance is their unchecked unverified "officially timed" marketing video's on Germany's legendary 12.9 mile track.

[video=youtube;uFSkczD2i14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFSkczD2i14[/video]

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
:thumbsdown:

fail_thread.jpg

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I see what you did there...

Poor C7Z. Papa GM can't boast and brag about its ring times like its older siblings. Lol

kaz109

Established Member
Hahahahaha, thread delivers . Well played OP well played

kaz109

Established Member
Same old bullshit from the same old clowns.

Hey hey now..U can't disappear and go into lurk mode only to comeback and start name calling lol. You are back to posting like the old you big homie, I like it !!!

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Wait there is no C7Z? I guess it could not keep up.

Why don't you register on corvetteforum.com and go troll over there? Seriously, why post this on a Ford site?

Do you own a ZR1? If so, why not go out and race a C7Z???:poke: If not, then why troll? I guess I just don't see the motivation...

kaz109

Established Member
Why don't you register on corvetteforum.com and go troll over there? Seriously, why post this on a Ford site?

Do you own a ZR1? If so, why not go out and race a C7Z???:poke: If not, then why troll? I guess I just don't see the motivation...

WTF are you talking about?????? You were one of the man cheerleaders in the Hellcat vs Viper vs C7 Z06 thread! You didn't say shit about " why post this on a ford site" GTFO with that shit

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I never got an answer to my question so I thought I might answer it myself on an open forum. The question is, is the new zo6 a better performance auto than the old z or zr1?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
WTF are you talking about?????? You were one of the man cheerleaders in the Hellcat vs Viper vs C7 Z06 thread! You didn't say shit about " why post this on a ford site" GTFO with that shit

Yes... I was playing devils advocate to people who bash the car, big deal. Now, another thread pops up so I ask a question why this one individual continues to post on a Ford site when his question is probably better suited for a Corvette specific forum.. The other thread included other cars and a video comparison. Chill out man...

Users who are viewing this thread