Byepolr Presents Yet Another Build....”THE ANTI PURIST”

BYEPOLR

Established Member
So you're shooting for 1500-1600 hp? I know you said that block should be good for that with moderate boost. Just not sure if you meant that was also your goal power. Seems so.
I don’t have a “power goal” per say. I want the car to be fast on a multitude of surfaces. I plan on doing a lot of no prep/street in the car where power isn’t the end all be all. The car needs to work. I originally planned to put twin 76/75 turbos on the car. In fact I already purchased them. I made the switch to blower because I feel like the car will be more versatile and easier to drive on various surfaces

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t have a “power goal” per say. I want the car to be fast on a multitude of surfaces. I plan on doing a lot of no prep/street in the car where power isn’t the end all be all. The car needs to work. I originally planned to put twin 76/75 turbos on the car. In fact I already purchased them. I made the switch to blower because I feel like the car will be more versatile and easier to drive on various surfaces
Interesting, I would have thought boost by gear, ability to ramp it in etc would have made the turbo a better option. Maybe the traction control in your pcm choice is good enough it doesn’t matter.

Just thinking out loud m, look forward to watching the build

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Some shots of the motor. Dart block, Callies billet crank, Oliver billet crank, Diamond pistons, Kasse P-38 cylinder heads, big solid roller spec’d by Todd Warren. Should be a 15-1600hp deal on moderate boost

View attachment 1739118View attachment 1739119View attachment 1739120View attachment 1739122View attachment 1739123View attachment 1739124

Only p38’s? Those actually work really well. Wes built a 51 ford truck that now has those on a 545 and it scoots. A set of sr71 was in order for the 572 in his big red truck but I think the boss9 from Kaase are what’s going to happen. Seen quite a few Kaase motors here and they do nothing but work well and put out power.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Gotcha! Your goal makes perfect sense, with a real focus on being fast on multiple surfaces. This is going to be a really interesting build.

Did you buy the Mustang pre-painted Long Beach Blue Pearl?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Only p38’s? Those actually work really well. Wes built a 51 ford truck that now has those on a 545 and it scoots. A set of sr71 was in order for the 572 in his big red truck but I think the boss9 from Kaase are what’s going to happen. Seen quite a few Kaase motors here and they do nothing but work well and put out power.

It's weird that I know who Wes is, and not from the internet.

I've been to his house lol.

q6543

Established Member
Is this car gonna be out making hits this summer??
Or is a build like this gonna be for 2023?

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Gotcha! Your goal makes perfect sense, with a real focus on being fast on multiple surfaces. This is going to be a really interesting build.

Did you buy the Mustang pre-painted Long Beach Blue Pearl?

I did yes. The car was actually Hermann’s from Horsepower by Hermann. I bought it as a roller specifically because of the paint

My94GT

Established Member
First of all, congratulations on the sale of the fox body. That thing was beautiful, but I too subscribe to the belief of everything has a price.

Can’t wait to see this build progress!

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Got some goodies back from powder. The travel on those front struts is insane :)
Image1645653471.480473.jpg

Image1645653500.407058.jpg
Image1645653510.490131.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I did yes. The car was actually Hermann’s from Horsepower by Hermann. I bought it as a roller specifically because of the paint

Small world! So it was Hermann's. I haven't talked to him in too many years. I hope he is still tuning because he was one of the great ones. Back then, he was the only tuner I knew who tuned on the road. No dyno. Great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread