Bye bye number 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosick

Established Member
Well my number eight went in my car. There is no tune on it. I want to see what Ford says about this...

SicShelby09

Banned
Well my number eight went in my car. There is no tune on it. I want to see what Ford says about this...

Can you give us the scenario on how it went? Were you beating it senseless or going to get groceries? Was there smoke, noise or just feeling sluggish?? More info please before people start calling you a troll. You know its going to happen without getting into this much deeper.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
wait. O/P werent you the one who just traded your manual for an auto?

WHITEMACH

Established Member
how about some more info,,,,,,,,,,,,,like how you come to think #8 went???????????

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you say there is no tune. the real question is WAS there a tune?

Sosick

Established Member
I just got my car back from getting the trans replaced. I drive it and the exhaust fell off behind the h pipe. I took it back for them to fix it and I leave. The same day I get a check engine light. I take it back and they tell me it's a coil pack. I leave it and they call me back and say it's not that , a cylinder is bad at the back of the motor. I'm assuming that would be number eight. I did not have any symptoms, no smoke, no knocking didn't even feel sluggish. I did not have a tune and remove it because my car threw a code...

Scottward

Established Member
I just got my car back from getting the trans replaced. I drive it and the exhaust fell off behind the h pipe. I took it back for them to fix it and I leave. The same day I get a check engine light. I take it back and they tell me it's a coil pack. I leave it and they call me back and say it's not that , a cylinder is bad at the back of the motor. I'm assuming that would be number eight. I did not have any symptoms, no smoke, no knocking didn't even feel sluggish. I did not have a tune and remove it because my car threw a code...

I'm sure Ford will take care of you again if there is no evidence of a tune.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member

Your bad luck is quite strong.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread