BUZZ ALDRIN - WE DIDN'T GO TO MOON

quad

Established Member
That sounded like the ramblings of a confused, old man.
Could be that he is just not expressing himself correctly. Perhaps he is trying to say "Why did we not go back?" Sounds a bit drunk.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
"Trusty" Snopes on it!

Child: Why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time?

Aldrin: That’s not an 8-year-old’s question. That’s my question. I want to know. But I think I know. Because we didn’t go there. That’s the way it happened. And if it didn’t happen it’s nice to know why it didn’t happen so in the future if we want to keep doing something we need to know why something stopped in the past if we want to keep it going.

Did Buzz Aldrin Admit That He Never Went to the Moon?.

MG0h3

Established Member
I’ve always been skeptical about it.

So we pulled that off, but for the last 50yrs have been dumping boosters in the ocean for retrieval and had to shitcan the shuttle due to malfunction.

Just now we are landing rockets/capsules under power.

Makes you raise your eyebrows.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
I’ve always been skeptical about it.

So we pulled that off, but for the last 50yrs have been dumping boosters in the ocean for retrieval and had to shitcan the shuttle due to malfunction.

Just now we are landing rockets/capsules under power.

Makes you raise your eyebrows.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The biggest thing that keeps me in the “yes” camp is how many people that would have had to kept their mouths shut for this many years.

quad

Established Member
The biggest thing that keeps me in the “yes” camp is how many people that would have had to kept their mouths shut for this many years.
Ah the old excuse "How can they all be in on it".

That's the same thing that's said about 911: "It happened the way they say it did because it would be impossible for everyone to be in on it otherwise."

The taxi driver at the Pentagon who supposedly had a light pole hit his car after it was downed by the "airplane" said on camera that is was orchestrated. Then when you point that out people say who the **** cares what some taxi driver says! Well he was supposedly in on it and was caught on camera saying it is BS. So no everyone is not in on it!

A NASA Whistleblower Says “Somebody Else” Is On The Moon

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Since my uncle worked for NASA yes we did go and there is proof as there is a reflective disk that was put there on the surface that NASA and other scientific organizations shoot lasers to get an accurate reading on the distance the moon is to the earth as it is slowly going away from the planet.

here. What Neil & Buzz Left on the Moon | Science Mission Directorate

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Could be that he is just not expressing himself correctly. Perhaps he is trying to say "Why did we did not go back?" Sounds a bit drunk.
That was my take on it. His answer was a bit confused.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I live in Neil Armstrong's home town...........just mentioning. More like a Forrest Gump statement i guess

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Never been to his Museum there I should go. But I always liked Neil better than Buzz as I think he did only about 10 interviews in his life when he came back from the mission. You never seen him but good old Buzz just couldn't stop getting in front of the cameras.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I guess Neil Armstrong is a big fat liar lol OR Buzz is Buzzed.......

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
My flat earther brother cites this often as proof we cannot leave earths orbit/atmosphere. You would believe how many people think this is all a lie, all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread