buying motor and supercharger form cobra

lightning Jeff

Established Member
Buying a 94 cobra motor with a powerdyne bd-11. 60,000 miles. Getting the computer, wire harness, everything to drop it in my mustang. 89 coupe. He is asking $2500,but needs to sell asap.
Any of you guys run a cobra with the powerdyne?? :-? Just wondering what kind of times and power you can get.
thanks jeff

SC Cobra

Established Member
i don't have powerdyne, but i do have a vortech s-trim. it all depends on the gearing of the tranny and the rear end gears, but i'm guessing you probably can run low 13s to high 12s easily, maybe mid 12s, again i'm only guessing.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
With it being in an 89 chassis the weight will be less so you should be good for 12's. Don't know about the power output though.

Redsnk95

Established Member
Well IMO I would try to switch some wires to integrate your 89 wireharness and processor to the 94/95 parts. This would not be that difficult. The 94/95 processor is not that great compared to the 93down processors unless you want to use the 94/95 harness and processor. As for power...i think the Powerdynes suck but thats just my thoughts. WIth a stock cobra motor and stim @ 10lbs of boost, my car went 12.40s @ 113 on Nittos. good luck.

Troy

Users who are viewing this thread