Burco replacement pass side mirror '03-'04 Cobra

black 10th vert

Established Member
I have a brand new (just received) Burco passenger side replacement mirror with the mounting clip on the back. Here is a link (below) to the one I bought, and I paid $60.29, looking to get $50.00 shipped to your door. I can't use this because after disassembling the mirror, I found some broken clips on the motor assembly that are not available separately, so now I am stuck buying a complete assembly.:bash:

Price reduced to $40 to your door! Save over $20 from ordering from the company, and this is brand new in the original box!

Burco Replacement Mirror Glass from Hubcaps Plus
Part #: BUR-5320RSG

pm is the best way to reach me.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
have you installed them before? i would def buy if it was driver side because mine is broken.

No, unfortunately I couldn't use it since the little swivel bracket inside the original mount was broken, and the replacement doesn't come with the little pieces like that. It does have the circular clip on it, though, so it will just snap right onto the stock mount if that isn't trashed (like mine was). If your mount, and backing plate is still intact, I would recommend just buying the replacement glass, which is only around $30. Then you just clean all the glass out, and silicone the new piece in.

407SHAWNSVT

Established Member
yeah im thinking about buying one and seeing about putting it on i mean its not like the glass is destroyed it was cracked by something the wind kicked up in a typical florida down pour but i think the part on the inside should have survived it.

Users who are viewing this thread