Bunch of random parts f/s

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
Have a bunch of stuff for sale right now, moving and the less I take with me the better! Everything is open to offers, but be reasonable!
JLT
Sold

Metco lower cage delete SOLD

K&N filter, 4" inlet, 12" long.
Before you ask(!), I am not being a dick by not including this with the jlt! It just doesn't fit on on the end of the jlt because it is 4.5". It's made for either a cai, rai, or gen 1 high boost. The filter is in good shape, has some obvious blemishes, but doesn't impede the flow/dirt trapping ability.
Asking $make an offer but remember, it's kind big and fragile.
59FE0D48-3894-4F34-81C2-696A402CF57E_zpsiykqr4nc.jpg

stock fuel rails $25 shipped

Powerbond under driven balancer for 4.6/5.4. Has less than 5k on it, came off my shortblock. I'd like $30 PLUS $12.50 shipping to anywhere in the 48 states.
49D8EE4C-FADC-4554-8CA5-351FE4F83D59_zpsikfgdnsd.jpg

as I said earlier, I'm open to reasonable offers, although this stuff is pretty reasonable already IMO. I'm on here pretty frequently so ask questions on here or in pm
thanks guys!

Last edited:

pickup_man06

Established Member
Yea I do. But idk if I'm gonna sell my stock parts or not yet. It's all original to my car. I'm weird about that stuff, haha

pickup_man06

Established Member
I'll think about it! I may sell it!
I haven't gotten to try the IW yet, because I haven't run the engine yet. But I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a nice piece, I'm ashamed I have to hide it!

Users who are viewing this thread