Bumblebee

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
So, I gave it a shot and Goddamn it was worth it. Best Transformers movie by FAR. This is the vain all of them should have been in. For those of you that grew up with or enjoyed the 80's cartoon and original movie you'll like it as well. All the 80's characters and their appearance is correct to the original cartoon and so are most of the voices. This is the way all the movies should have been character wise in my opinion. For all you other dorks out there I recommend this movie.....Don't let the shitty trailers fool you. Cena crushes it as well.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im actually going to have to agree on this one. I had no interest in watching it from the trailer but took your recommendation and was surprised that the trailer did a horrible job of representing it. It definitely helps knowing the setting is in the 80s so it has a lot of nostalic feel to it with the original Transformers. The characters and most of the scenes are much closer to the original cartoon than any of the other garbage films.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I will watch it when it's released later.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am hoping that this is both. I like that it isn't completely reinventing the wheel, but a reboot of the story and characters is much needed. As long as they keep Michael Bay away from it.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I’ll be taking the little guy to see it next week during his Christmas break. He’s been waiting months to see it and I made him watch the original transformers cartoons when he was younger so he understands the context and characters.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I was a HUGE Transformers fan as a kid in the 80's, but I didn't care for the movies at all. Didn't even see the last 2.

I watched the first one and it was pretty good. The whole front story with Megan Fox made that movie. Then saw the 2nd and was so disappointed that I haven't bothered watching a trailer for the rest.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I'm taking my son to see it tonight, I don't know who is more excited to see it, him or me.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
If they don’t have Shea LaBouf’s mom needlessly and forcefully dropping the “S” word throughout the movie, then I don’t want to see it.

/sarcasm

I think I might be interested in watching it now after reading this thread.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Did I see what Shock wave was supposed to be? Pretty sure I did!!!

Users who are viewing this thread