BULLRUN on Speed

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
alright, no one is allowed to root for 'team dart'. one of the guys listed 'fast and the furious' as his favorite movie.

Euphoric One

Uncommon Sense
Established Member
Team Carrera seems to have the mindless douchebag market cornered. Hopefully their car explodes during the first episode.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Team Lexus is definitely PIIHB material
lex1_m.jpg

THE_STIG

Established Member
The girls in the lexus will be out first round. There was two girls in a Scion in the first season, they lost first episode and got all pissed off and threw a hissy fit.

Jefe

Established Member
Now that is not the same Bullrun that ran from NYC to LA a few months ago? They came through my city and I saw all the teams and SPEED cameras(and posted them in a thread here) but I dont recognize any of these ones...

jf4boogie

Established Member
Team Lexus is definitely PIIHB material
lex1_m.jpg

Thats funny. My brother use to be friends with one of those chics and she sent him a message a few weeks ago reminding him to watch the show.

He said she was really cool and was into streetbikes and motocross and liked to have a good time :rockon:

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
Now that is not the same Bullrun that ran from NYC to LA a few months ago? They came through my city and I saw all the teams and SPEED cameras(and posted them in a thread here) but I dont recognize any of these ones...

Yah, you're right, wasnt a hummer involved with some corn and police??

The outcomes are so unpredictable. last season the F150 had gold locked in but got completely **** blocked by the team that got second.

venmos1

Established Member
ill def watch. i liked the first season. hopefully it improves, rather than becomes more cheesy. cut back on the douchebags too

Users who are viewing this thread