Bullit due in 2008

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
imo the new bullit should have a lower stance with wider tires, different interior trim, like seats, shifter (maybe a retro hurst) gauges, a catted x with some frpp stingers and a side exit exhaust, bigger brakes, a functional scoop, and maybe consider PI heads, cams and intake. along with a built rear end and stiffer clutch. that i believe would be a badass bullit.

the new bullitt has different seats and gauges. it has a different crossover pipe and cat back.:beer:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Didn't Ford put an aluminum motor with aluminum 4v heads into the GT supercar? That could easily be mainstreamed into these mustangs and for any of you naysayers out there on this just remember the cobra 2000R with the 5.4 2v motor in it and the current GT500. Or am I totally wrong here.

Roach

from my understanding the gt 5.4 was either a limited build(there are no more blocks), or they are way to expensive maybe both. the 5.4 that a mule had in it was an iron block and pushed hard in the corners. yes it could have worked. but then ford would have had to out of balance mustangs people wanted to take to the track!:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread