Built T-56

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I currently have an issue with my throwout bearing I believe and I'm going to have to get it fixed so I thought that I might as well get every necessary component for my T-56 to be ready for big power.

I've already got...

• McLeod Series 800 Clutch
  • McLeod Diaphragm Style Pressure Plate
  • Ford Racing Steel Flywheel

And I need (to the best of my knowledge)...
  • Ford Racing Throwout Bearing
  • Lethal Performance Throwout Bearing Retainer Sleeve
  • Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft
  • Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft Shim Kit

Can anyone think of anything else and can Lethal hook me up on a good price on maybe a package deal or anything? Thanks!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I currently have an issue with my throwout bearing I believe and I'm going to have to get it fixed so I thought that I might as well get every necessary component for my T-56 to be ready for big power.

I've already got...

• McLeod Series 800 Clutch
  • McLeod Diaphragm Style Pressure Plate
  • Ford Racing Steel Flywheel

And I need (to the best of my knowledge)...
  • Ford Racing Throwout Bearing
  • Lethal Performance Throwout Bearing Retainer Sleeve
  • Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft
  • Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft Shim Kit

Can anyone think of anything else and can Lethal hook me up on a good price on maybe a package deal or anything? Thanks!

As far as making a small bullet proof package, you are on the right track. If you want to go with a full bullet proof system, such as a RPM Transmission, that is the best way to go. If you have any questions, give us a call. We can throw that kit together for you and get it shipped out that day.

Thanks,

Matt

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
As far as making a small bullet proof package, you are on the right track. If you want to go with a full bullet proof system, such as a RPM Transmission, that is the best way to go. If you have any questions, give us a call. We can throw that kit together for you and get it shipped out that day.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks, Matt. I just tried calling 4 times, but it would transfer me to some girls voicemail because nobody was available apparently.

What would be the advantage of going with a RPM Transmission over building the existing T-56? How much do the RPM Transmissions go for and what are their specifications?

I probably won't be looking at any more power then in the mid-600's despite what I do because I'm not looking to run race gas.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
If you call and get a voicemail, please leave a message and we WILL get back to you. As far as the transmissions, here is the page with the Level 4 and Level 5 RPM transmissions.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...vt-cobra-transmission-t-56-transmissions.html

If you plan on staying with you current power level, the little package list of parts you already made will suit you just fine. Give us a call and we will get you setup.

Thanks,
Derek

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I'm extremely satisfied and happy with the quickness of Lethal Performance. I made the order with Jonas on Friday afternoon and received everything yesterday afternoon!

Thanks Lethal! You definitely made my week! Getting it installed ASAP!

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm extremely satisfied and happy with the quickness of Lethal Performance. I made the order with Jonas on Friday afternoon and received everything yesterday afternoon!

Thanks Lethal! You definitely made my week! Getting it installed ASAP!

Thats how we roll. :coolman:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Did you get a transmission and which one did you purchase?

I didn't think that it was necessary to purchase a whole new transmission so this is what I got. :D

* McLeod Series 800 Clutch
* McLeod Diaphragm Style Pressure Plate
* Ford Racing Steel Flywheel
* Ford Racing Throwout Bearing
* Lethal Performance Throwout Bearing Retainer Sleeve
* Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft
* Liberty 26-Spline Input Shaft Shim Kit

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
i think im gonna be ordering the level v soon

A buddy of mine has a completely built solid 8.8 rear end on his '03 GT and he's setting it up for road racing so he wants to swap me rear ends. I told him hell yes!

It's got all Maximum Motorsports components. MM lower fully adjustable control arms, panhard bar, Eaton posi differential, etc...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Thats going to be one hell of a drag car. What is your power adder?

I'll be going big eventually, but for now, I'm going for port/spray. I'm making pretty good power with just bolt-on's and upper/lower on the Eaton (475 RWHP/500 RWTQ) so I want to see what I can do with a Steggy port and a little happy sauce.

I want to be able to beat on it (especially out of the hole) without worrying how long it's going to last. :beer:

CobraRyan

Banned
I like it. I have the wet plate kit from NOS with a 125 jet right now but im bumping to 150. I only spray in 3,4,5 since its such a big shot. The bottle wasnt even heated properly and i still made 620. Im going with a 2.93/6 and 150 hit and i'll see what it makes.

Ratfink

Established Member
yea i cant wait im really looking forward to having it in the car and hopefully put most of the t56 problems i have delt with behind me

Users who are viewing this thread