built motor d1 2v listen please

dbmustanggt

Established Member
http://youtu.be/EIOJs1wYNuI.
my motor was built by a shop all work done by them but the rxt, McLeod flywheel, rebuilt t56 took the car around the block it randomly die n wont start so I tow it back to the shop I use to install the clutch flywheel try to fire it up to hear this got to be my bottom end right? motor has less then a 1000 mile

B0B

Established Member
you're done. its over bro. Sorry man.. sounds like a broken chain guide and piston to valve contact. don't try starting it again. You need to completely pull that thing apart. You definitely have something catastrophic going on. I feel for you man, I lost a D1SC built 2v also.

19935.slow

Established Member
You will be happy with a Z! Good luck buddy, we have probably all been where you are at! Sorry for your loss.

Stanger00

Established Member
Damn, you just got that car up and running! I thought I blew something in my car (another 600hp 2 valve) but it was only my plastic intake manifold. Sucks man. I am super paranoid about my FRPP Aluminator oil pump gears taking a shit. Need to yank that and install billet gears.

dbmustanggt

Established Member
Shop that built the motor going to pull it this week or next. Sounds like he trying to make things right

But compression was 140 on driverside

dbmustanggt

Established Member
forged crank went though my billet steel oil pump witch made it jump timing lucky the valves didn't hit the piston done with this car looking at buying a c6 or possible a c6z if I can go alittle longer with out a sports car

Users who are viewing this thread