built engine?

jcveron

Established Member
i am in the southeast part of Louisiana. Baton Rouge to be exact. I am looking for recommendations on who i should send my stock terminator engine to to build it before i do my 2.8KB and spray. does anyone have anybody in mind within about 4 hours from me (Houston would be furthest)? also what does it cost to build a bad a** engine?

jcveron

Established Member
what all happens when you get the engine built? anyone have any places in the south to send the engine to get it done?

mach1033

Established Member
Built motor to me means better than stock pistons/rods with ported heads and cams. Is this what you are looking to do? How much power are looking to make?

jcveron

Established Member
this is the setup i am going to build:

Built motor (whatever that entails)
KB 2.8LC
stage 3 cams
100 shot (wet? advise please)
e-85

hoping for 850-900rwhp

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
Triangle Speed Shop in Orange Texas near the border with Louisiana does excellent modular motor and tuning work and had their own set of billet oil pump gears made for our cars. They are very capable and arent very far from you. They tuned my friend's 07 GT that I built a turbo kit for as well as my friend's 99 Gt that we put a vortech si-trim on. They can definitely help you out. (409) 792-9744, give them a ring

Jad G

Broke but fast
Established Member
I've heard good things from people who had their motors done by them, specifically johnny langton, someone I know is extremely knowledgable about these motors and he personally vouches about their motor work as being top notch. Bridge racing is an excellent shop but its a little bit farther from BR, the op might feel more comfortable with a shop he can easily go to in person

Users who are viewing this thread