Built Engine/Transmission Lightning Truck Part Out

eagle1

Established Member
I am getting out of Lightnings for a while. I sold my 93 5.0 coupe, now for the truck. I got a new '11 GT500 and have payments again.

e-mail me at [email protected]

The truck put down to the wheels 590 horsepower and 690 torque with this combo. The tune was street friendly. I have the dyno sheet that can go with the engine/transmission.

Truck is running, clean, an ready to go. I am willing to do a swap for stock components from a running truck. if a swap is done, I will only do a complete swap for induction/blower/engine/transmission/exhaust. I would also suggest swapping wiring harnesses and eec's because then you will get the tune that makes the truck run great. The truck is in Dover Florida near Plant City or Brandon and has access to a lift to do a swap. The person that would do the swap is and Experienced Ford tech and will do it for cheap.

If we do a swap I will do $11,000 plus your induction/blower/engine/transmission/exhaust. Milage on your motor/trans/etc. combo is not an issue.

I will sell the induction/blower/engine/transmission/exhaust outright for $15000 plus shipping truck freight. I would probably use YRC or OD for the freight. I am not really interested in splitting stuff up at this point.

Specs:

Engine: Forged short block with H-beam rods, forged Manley dished pistons, forged Kellogg crank, high flow Cobra water pump, Moroso deep sump oil pan, windage tray, stage 2 cams, cnc heads, high lift valve springs, stainless steel valves, titanium retainers, and 60# injectors.

Blower and Induction: Whipple 2.3 supercharger kit with Whipple induction, accufab single blade t-body, ported lower intake, Sniper BA3000, 10 row intercooler

Exhaust: Bassani long tube stainless steel headers, Bassani 3 inch long tube mid pipes, Bassani 3 inch high flow catalytic converters, Bassani 3 inch muffler/catback assembly with chrome 4 inch tips and sound deadening baffles.

Transmission: Level 10 transmission internals fully built with 3 disk torque converter (2800 stall but starts grabbing at 900 rpm so it does not slip until the full lock at 2800rpm, much more street friendly), Moroso deep transmission pan.

Ignition: Wepon X Coil on Plugs

E-mail me at [email protected]

(Below picture is before the addition of the Sniper BA300 aluminum mass air meter)

16296514836_280979207_IM1_14_565x421_A_561x421.jpg

16296514831_280979207_IM1_09_565x421_A_561x421.jpg

16296514830_280979207_IM1_08_565x421_A_561x421.jpg

Last edited:

eagle1

Established Member
wytwolf,

Good point. I forgot to post the numbers. The truck put down to the wheels 590 horsepower and 690 torque with this combo. I have the dyno sheet that can go with the engine/transmission.

JONYLTNG03

Just A Tow Vehicle
Established Member
Kind of confused here. If you do a swap with someone you are asking them to pay $11k (with your transmission I am assuming) plus all of thier stuff, but if someone bought the stuff it's only $15k minus the transmission?? And the person keeps thier stuff. ......... Doesn't sound like a great deal for swapping to me. But definitly a good combo on the build. Very nice!

eagle1

Established Member
JONYLTNG03,

Thanks for bringing that ad mistake issue up, I mistyped. Both deals include transmission assy. I have edited it. Thanks again.

eagle1

Established Member
if it's parted, only the drivetrain will go. would put it back to stock so would need the harness and eec

Users who are viewing this thread