Built 2v Motor

SteedaStang307

Established Member
I am offering up my topend built 2v Motor, as I am pursuing the imfamous Cobra swap. I need this to sell quick so price is gonna be 3k. ( i feel more then fair)
Mods:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ford Racing Full Port Stage 3 Heads[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Extreme Energy Stage 2 Comp Cams[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Professional Products Typhoon Aluminum Intake[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Professional Products 90 MM Upper Plenum[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Professional Products 75 MM Throttle Body[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ford Lightning 90 MM Mass Air Flow Meter[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Denso 24 Lbs Fuel Injectors[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]NGK Spark Plugs[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Steeda Underdrive Pulley Kit[/FONT]
New Timing components
Top end Build has about 5k
Stock Bottom End and BLock has 95k
This is all I can think of at this time feel free to ask me any questions I prefer not to ship local pickup would be best It will stay in car until sold Runs great sounds Amazn
[email protected] 443-955-8269 Dan
Thanks

SteedaStang307

Established Member
Bump Need to move this asap for my next project ! Feel free to contact me with any questions. I Can ship at Buyers Expense.

SteedaStang307

Established Member
Bump running outta time to sell and purchase my next motor. PRice drop to 2750.00 If it doesnt Sell by Weekend I will be Striping it down and parting it out. Feel free to contact me. Email or Pm me with price offer for parts your interested in if it doesnt sell. Thanks

Topdog2007

Established Member
I am interested in the Typhoon intake if you part the engine out. Pm me price if interested. Also I will need it shipped to Ga 30512

SteedaStang307

Established Member
Will do, Only way I will part motor is if I get a forsure Serious buyer on the heads and cams. Was hoping someone would want to snag this bad boy as is drop and go no need for 20hr+ labor bills to install all the stuff just push and pull and drive! The sound is perfect always getting compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread