Built 03/04 IRS

BLK_03

Established Member
Approximately 40k miles on the IRS. 36K miles were in a stock power configuration. No leaks or issues whatsoever.

Mods/Upgrades include:
- MM subframe polyurethane bushings ~$50
- Billetflow IRS brace ~$160
- D.S.S. Level V halfshaft upgrade (currently available for $1699 with upgraded inners. Mine were purchased before the upgraded inners were available for ~$1200)
- Rebuilt differential with extra shims (has less than 500 miles on it)

I have EVERYTHING (minus brakes) needed for a swap into another Mustang. Everything. Brackets, ABS excitor rings, stock Billstein shocks, stock springs, all mounting hardware/fasteners, etc. You'll only need to add a rear brake setup (I used my Cobra brakes when I switched over to the solid axle).

I've always kept everything I've removed from the car, but this thing has been sitting in the garage for almost 2 years now, and if my wife has to park outside in the winter one more year, I'm going to be a single man, lol. I'm also putting a cage in my car and I'm pricing this to move quick to offset the cage build.

I can get pictures if needed, but they will be pretty uneventful, as it's just an IRS. The cost of the upgrades alone were more than my asking price. You could buy this, put the Level V axles in your IRS and sell it as a stocker and break even, if not make money.

$1500 + cost to ship

FIRM

Email [email protected]

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
what kind of SRA are you running in your car right now? just curious? Mach 1 or GT? thanks

BLK_03

Established Member
what kind of SRA are you running in your car right now? just curious? Mach 1 or GT? thanks
It's a pre-99 narrowed axle out of a GT. Welded and braced. Baseline Pro Launcher kit with relocated uppers, spherical ends throughout, 31 splines with a spool and 9" ends.

Users who are viewing this thread