Build Thread

NC03SVT

Established Member
Hopefully within the next few months. Don't know if I want to get the dyno tune or the stifflers fit system first. These H&R race springs are about to rattle my convertible to death haha. I just have an email tune that the previous owner got when he did the upper pulley.

stradt03

Established Member
Anyone have a recommendation on a spray paint that will match the cluster bezel? I picked up the autometer cluster pod and it is black, the stock bezel is more of a dark gray. I'd really like it to match.

stradt03

Established Member
Well I was able to get the vampire installed about a month ago or so. It looks like cylinder #7 knocks significantly more than the others. I might try to swap the injector with another cylinder and see if the knock follows. If that doesn't help, I'm at a loss as to why #7 knocks so much more than the others.

Also, I can't see to leave this thing alone...working with Todd (NA SVT) to order up some custom cams. I'm hoping to get those in and degreed before April and get back to the dyno to see if we can crack 1000.

stradt03

Established Member
I had an opportunity to pick up a full authentic Saleen body kit so that is going to paint next week. I've always really liked the 99-04 Saleen cars and can't wait to see what it looks like on the car.

These also showed up a few weeks ago.
IMG_0583_zps8tmdwyfm.jpg

Custom spec'd turbo cams from Todd Warren. I just ordered up the required tools to do the degreeing. Hoping to have the engine pulled and cams put in by end of May. :)

Users who are viewing this thread