Build thread, white 2013 5.0

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Sharp looking ride bro, not diggin the wheels though. You broke the mold with your last set, so simple, yet made such a strong statement!~

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Like the Forgestars better..

Sharp looking ride bro, not diggin the wheels though. You broke the mold with your last set, so simple, yet made such a strong statement!~

get old wheels back

Great Looking Car! Keep up the good work!

Car was perfect! New wheels not very appealing...
Too many people had f14's so i changed them. Ive been wanting a 5 spoke for a while. I love these. So deep and concave. Thanks guys

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
I am with you on the F14's... I think they look great but there are many of them out there, and the new look is very "muscle car" compared to the more European look. You are the one who wakes up to that beast every morning anyway.... LOL

Great build, I have a new 13 that I just bought (only 4k miles) and your build has already helped me narrow down some of my own plans.

I noticed on the latest pics you added a rear side splitter behind the rear wheel well. Is that a Roush piece? I think your side splitters and front chin spoiler are so figured as much. Any good photos of the car from behind to see how that interacts with the BOSS valance?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
@Sublime, question: when you had the quad exhaust, what tips were you running? I thought they looked different

UOP Shadow

Established Member
I think the white MMD plastic covers for the tail lights would finish the rear end off. The black on the 2013 tails look off to me. Very nice car!

We had planned to do almost the exact same thing with our 2013 GT500. Similar to this picture. Pardon the crummy photoshop skills.

1939797_10203707274989047_1847230942_n.jpg

Kgarry

Established Member
Love the car and whole thread. Gives me some great ideas, and i agree, forgestars are too out done. I like to be the different mustang rolling around, so i am currently looking for a good wheel combo that's different as well.

Last edited:

768MPH

Established Member
Nice ride bro. Where is Houston are you? Im in Spring area. I just bought an Oxford white '14 GT.

Want to switch to GT500 quads and valance. Maybe i could persuade you to show me the way :D

You go to the meets on fridays?

Users who are viewing this thread