Build thread, white 2013 5.0

trolls56

Established Member
You keep doing things i love then you change them again. Most of the time i think its for the better. Really liked the plasti dipped stock truck panel with the white GT. Not sure how i feel about that not being black. The wheels to me look much better black. Love the white and black look.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
You keep doing things i love then you change them again. Most of the time i think its for the better. Really liked the plasti dipped stock truck panel with the white GT. Not sure how i feel about that not being black. The wheels to me look much better black. Love the white and black look.

Thanks man, and get used to it (me changing) because i always love changiing stuff up haha. its jussst fun to change. Not sure whats next really. but i loove plastidip because i can go back to stock easy. i may plastidip the rtr deck lid soon again.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Holy chit those tips are huge! I think the quads looked much better.

Also, IMO, the rear is too white now. You should look into doing a matte clear finish on the tail lights and then do a matte black RTR deck lid. The back end will flow much nicer.

kingnut

Established Member
i actually like the white color matched RTR panel. i ordered one for my car and it came dented... they sent me another one... and it came dented worse... no chance to get another one because i had to go overseas. sucks because i wanted it on the car before i left.

trolls56

Established Member
I understand I got a little plasti dip crazy on my Raptor for awhile. I makes it easy to clean the bugs off it and helps with rock chips.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
What trunk piece is that? I'm really contemplating just having mine molded and painted. I just it flat.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Very nice! Where/who are those tips from?
random website i search, not sure man. thanks
Holy chit those tips are huge! I think the quads looked much better.

Also, IMO, the rear is too white now. You should look into doing a matte clear finish on the tail lights and then do a matte black RTR deck lid. The back end will flow much nicer.
Yeah but i like to be different than everyone else. i love the way it looks now.

69camaro...

Established Member
haha this is kind of cool all the transformations. Im like damn thats nice, then you change something and im like omg ugly, then you change it again and im like damnnn looks even better than before, then this then that. White looks awesome on the 13's!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
haha this is kind of cool all the transformations. Im like damn thats nice, then you change something and im like omg ugly, then you change it again and im like damnnn looks even better than before, then this then that. White looks awesome on the 13's!

HAHA nicely stated. i agree though. i love changing it up. nothing is permanent anyway. the plastidip will come off the wheels and other stuff soon enough. i love to change frequently. :banana:

thanks everyone! stay tuned for the next round of parts!

JAY_5.0

Established Member
one of my favorite mustangs and i have your build saved as one of my favorites. love the route you are going. I have a white 2013 aswell. Did you sell your quad tips and valence already?

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
one of my favorite mustangs and i have your build saved as one of my favorites. love the route you are going. I have a white 2013 aswell. Did you sell your quad tips and valence already?

Thanks man... yeah i sold them already.

Update

Eibach coilovers installed, new hood will be here soon!

my own graffiti wall
null_zps8a320396.jpg

null_zps0a504d53.jpg

null_zps3874a5d4.jpg

null_zps3e8f5e41.jpg

null_zpsfad4b32e.jpg

null_zpsb2bf72d6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread