Malt Liquor Mafia
Party Liquor Posse
#108 / TR / CPE / CCQ8LE / 04

Original and only owner

build sheet 2.PNG

Last edited:

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
ATM I’m too broke to tips out $50 for the certificate . All I want is the build # .

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Omg I hate peoples like that . I hate flipper type . How much did you sold to him ?
I sold it to some guy who said he was going to keep it and drive it. He was telling me how he really loved Mystichromes and that he searched hi and low for it and was going to keep it stock and take care of it. Found out later that he was a dealer who sent the car to auction the following day. Now it's here: 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Mystichrome Carol Stream IL 23231431

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Lol look at the odd number .225 . I can tell he lowball much as he can . Oh well I hope it go to good owner that keep her in the garage and drive it

HPLouis

Established Member
Lol look at the odd number .225 . I can tell he lowball much as he can . Oh well I hope it go to good owner that keep her in the garage and drive it

Yeah, he was fighting for pennies. I didn't want to sell the car but I had to so I could fix my finances.

The funny thing was I got a promotion and bonus after it was sold. I was really kicking myself in the ass afterwards. I sold a 4900 mile Mystichrome for cheap, the guy auctions it for $4,000 more, and I couldn't even buy it back because the new owner was a dealer who was selling it for $40,000. Then I get a promotion and bonus so, if I waited a month or so, I wouldn't have had to sell it. I was very, very bitter.

Thankfully, this car came up for sale soon afterwards and it was over in NJ.

Users who are viewing this thread