Build # - Post them up!

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Whats even funnier is that my was sold in Va and spent it entire life there till last summer when it was brought up here to New England.

f2hatch

Established Member
#2287 / OW / CPE / f2hatch / 2004

Born 02/12/2004 Thursday

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
So far I have the last Vert built in 04! :pepper::banana::dancenana:

I was hoping my car was gonna have a higher number than it does because the sticker on the door jam says built 3/04 and production stoped on 3/04. But my SVT certificate says built on 2/04:shrug:

homer302

Banned
I was hoping my car was gonna have a higher number than it does because the sticker on the door jam says built 3/04 and production stoped on 3/04. But my SVT certificate says built on 2/04:shrug:

That is odd? :shrug: What date is on the cam cover sticker? It is on the driver's side down on the side beside the master cylinder in case you don't know. Easy to see once you notice it. That will tell you the day the engine was put together. Mine says 3-16 and the car was built 3-20 according to SVT. Also, the front bumper sticker on mine says 3-19.

f2hatch

Established Member
That is odd? :shrug: What date is on the cam cover sticker? It is on the driver's side down on the side beside the master cylinder in case you don't know. Easy to see once you notice it. That will tell you the day the engine was put together. Mine says 3-16 and the car was built 3-20 according to SVT. Also, the front bumper sticker on mine says 3-19.

Thanks for the info homer. I'll have to check when i see my car it's at the shop now so i cant go in the garage and look.

Users who are viewing this thread