Build Date

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
why would you want them? :poke:
first dibs means that we get the first cars off of the line. Why would I want that? because in the end early production cars are worth more in the end...and I want my car. lol Kind of a stupid question.

bubbrubb

dgussin1 said:
first dibs means that we get the first cars off of the line. Why would I want that? because in the end early production cars are worth more in the end...and I want my car. lol Kind of a stupid question.

the reason he asked was because some first production run cars have some problems

gonein60

Banned
dgussin1 said:
I could sell this car after a month and make 20K on it. :thumbsup:
:lol: You're completely outta your mind or high on mind altering drugs. Dumba#s, the car depreciates the minute you drive the heavy pig off the lot. Remember bozo, it's just a mustang.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
gonein60 said:
:lol: You're completely outta your mind or high on mind altering drugs. Dumba#s, the car depreciates the minute you drive the heavy pig off the lot. Remember bozo, it's just a mustang.
Yes douchbag, I do know what I am talking about. I've already been offered 20K just for my place in line. I know how supply and demand works. I know it's a mustang. And a Z06 is a Corvette...are you aware that used Z06's are still selling for over MSRP? hmm...I wonder why. Perhaps because the demand exceeds the supply. As will the Shelby when they are released. So, what I suggest to you is to go home, sit down and eat a dick.

mormonstang

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
Yes douchbag, I do know what I am talking about. I've already been offered 20K just for my place in line. I know how supply and demand works. I know it's a mustang. And a Z06 is a Corvette...are you aware that used Z06's are still selling for over MSRP? hmm...I wonder why. Perhaps because the demand exceeds the supply. As will the Shelby when they are released. So, what I suggest to you is to go home, sit down and eat a dick.
well if you were offered 20k, why didn't you take it :shrug: . You said you were going to make that much off of it anyway.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
mormonstang said:
well if you were offered 20k, why didn't you take it :shrug: . You said you were going to make that much off of it anyway.
Because I want the car. That's why I didn't take it. I told him that if there is a problem with the car I could sell it for a profit after a month, which the above douche bag disagreed with me and attacked my intelligence.

CaliCobra

Established Member
I dont know bout comparing a Shelby to the Z06 in resale. Z06's have always had good resale and the new one is absolute gold not to mention its a firebreathin monster. The Shelby...well...we'll have to see.

Initial test sure dont show it to be much faster than the terminators and slower than a standard C6 which is more car for less money. Could end up kinda ugly. Lets see in the next couple months when the car rags get to run some others. Just hope they perform better.

I dont know, if someone was gonna give me 20 grand, that would have been a Z06 for 20G less than MSRP. So you'd be into one for only 50 G's of your own money, or just a bit more than what a Shelby is. A Z06 for Shelby dollars...thats simple math and a no brainer.

But for those that are just buying em for a good price and no one offering you money, congrats and enjoy. Should be a fun car after a few mods.

Users who are viewing this thread