Bugatti Veyron vs Nissan GTR

monsterpost

Established Member
I came across this, the second run is the best.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8O5ncJWWao&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Bugatti vs Nissan GT-R 35[/nomedia]

CobraKid04

Established Member
I guess racing 1000hp cars on wet pavement is the thing to do.

GTR is beast though.

sfadchi

Established Member
I'm impressed but racing on the wet pavement with stock run flat tires is crazy! I'm only putting down 550AWHP and there is no way in hell I'd gas it like that in the rain!

monsterpost

Established Member
After watching this a few times I think the Veyron lost traction in both runs for a sec and then it hooked; then hit the speed limiter on the top end. Isn't the top end around 200- 220mph for the Veyron? what ever it is its really cool, they could of lost the music thou, I'd rather hear the engines.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
check out the 2011 carbon edition Veyron and the new 1250hp speedster that can do 263mph. Bugati has the ridiculous street car crown for a good bit with those 2 additions. Check out Hennessey Performance Coupe; based of a Lotus Elise chassis that's stretched and strengthened, they put a tt v10 with 1200hp in it-curb weight:2500lbs with driver. wtf fast. For comparison, a Veyron carbon is 3600lbs, coupe is 4400lbs, and speedster is 4500lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread