Brought home my dream car

RED99COBRA

Established Member
I sold my Kenne Bell 99 cobra one year ago today to eventually purchase a CTSV. Well Exactly one year later I finally did it. I found a 2009 White CTSV with 8411 miles with every option except Recaros. My wife and I left Wichita at 7:30 last night and arrived in St Louis at 1:30 this morning, got a room and were at the lot at 9:00 sharp this morning. We did the obligatory paperwork and were on the road again at 11:00 am arriving home at 5:30 this afternoon. The car is absolutely amazing in every way possible, and without a doubt exceeded my expectations. I would have taken a better pic but it started storming tonight so I will take some better ones tomorrow. So here she is tucked safely away in my garage for the night.
a57a6faf.gif

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
they are so ugly though man! they are badass as far as power is concerned, ride quality, and plushness etc. but the outside is f'ng ugly man.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
congrats, i've been on the fence with trading in my GT500 for a V

Wow.... That's a tough one. Your GT500 is in a different class (read.. Better) than my 99 was. It was a no brainer for me as I wanted a refined car with lots of power that I can drive every day. My mustang wasn't really that drivable on a daily basis. I couldn't be more happy with my upgrade.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I think they are one of the best looking sedans you can buy... and one of the best if not the best performing... nice upgrade.

NateV8

Established Member
Very nice man! I would love to have a luxury sport sedan some day. Either a white or silver V sedan like yours or a Mercedes Benz AMG E63.

Users who are viewing this thread