Bronco Raptor vs G63 AMG vs Jeep Wrangler 392 vs Defender V8 vs Gallardo

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty much as expected, but a fun video to watch. It was the slowest, but the Bronco Raptor is my fav.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Pretty much as expected, but a fun video to watch. It was the slowest, but the Bronco Raptor is my fav.
Yep, if using for the intended purpose, the Bronco Raptor obviously blows these cars away. And these are all pretty damn good off road! And I know, I know, we're talking stock cars here, but anyone with an Explorer ST can tell you there's a huge amount of power left on the table with that 3.0EB. You can say the same for the 4.0TT in the G63.

Would like to see a video with all these 4 in their element. There's a guy on my pop's street with a Defender 90 V8, but it's on 17 or 18s with real tires. When it's in the driveway it's pretty muddy, so nice to see one getting used right!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm looking forward to their next installment. Hagerty vids have amazing production value.

I like how he explains the details of how each car performs regardless of how it fairs in the race. Like the LR for example, he explained why it was slower at first due to longer gearing but how it was moving 5mph faster in the back end. Just nice details that show where each vehicle is strongest.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like how he explains the details of how each car performs regardless of how it fairs in the race. Like the LR for example, he explained why it was slower at first due to longer gearing but how it was moving 5mph faster in the back end. Just nice details that show where each vehicle is strongest.

Jason is good at his job.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree. The explanations were very helpful in grabbing hold of the results.

Users who are viewing this thread